We are always seeking better health. As a moms, we know what it is to be sleep deprived and stressed, and for me, those are the biggest drains on my health. We hear this from other mothers EVERY DAY. Even if you do have 8 hours in the bed – are you getting quality sleep?
When Xen offered us a devise said to enhance sleep, boost mood, improve focus, and knock-out stress – we were intrigued.
Dug a little deeper and discovered:
- They are a local company (designed and manufactured in West Palm Beach!)
- Invented by a leading cardiac surgeon and backed by science.
- Xen delivers a mild electrical signal via patented earbuds, targeting a branch of the vagus nerve in the ear.
- The first-of-its-kind, Xen syncs vagus nerve stimulation with your music and lifestyle as it fuses into your routine, improving balance and relief while commuting, working, watching TV, or hanging with the fam.
- They produced it to be easy to use & convenient, so you can relax without the strain.
Ok SIGN ME UP am-I-right?
What to know?
Set up is really easy. App on your iPhone, charge the devise, and you’re good to go. Pup in the ear buds and start.
You can listen to music or just have the sounds of your day.
There are two settings we have explored. One for sleep and one for focus/relaxation. I find both effective.
Although not tested for children, my 10 year old got a ahold of it and LOVES it. She lays flat in the backyard and watches the clouds while listening to here music and says it makes her feel “like water.”
I bet it would be MARVELOUS for labor. (Although I would suggest using it before so you have it all set up and know how to use it.)
*This is our honest review after receiving a complimentary devise.