When summer is here, to beat the heat we suggest a tourist day! Pack a beach bag and head over to some of our favorite resorts that offer locals access to their pools and beaches. Another way to earn access is often by enjoying. spa service – so if you must, well, you must. Below is a running list (check back for updates) of our fave resorts and what they offer.
PGA National Resort and Spa does not offer day passes but they do offer a members trial during the summer which is great that allows families to use the resort all summer (May- September) long for just $1900 dollars that include the pool, the fitness club, the tennis courts, the country club, plus all the activities, and then discounts at the resort and the spa all summer long too.
They also offer a great Florida resident rates from $139 during summer for overnight stays..rates fluctuate all summer long based on length of stay and date…. so you get a staycation and can enjoy that pool all day long!
And our favorite – with the purchase of a $350 spa gift card a free summer one-night stay gift certificate. See here for details. It’s like an all-inclusive summer stay vacation.. the more you buy in spa gift card the better the stay.
This new hotel allows you to enjoy the pool area at no charge even not being a resort guest. Go enjoy the pool side fun!
Eau Palm Beach- does not offer day passes but they do have some great summer specials.
- Florida Resident Rate
- Eau Palm Beach is offering Florida residents reduced pricing on room rates from May 1—September 30. Rates start from $279/night plus tax. Guests who book before May 31 will receive a one-time $50 resort credit to use during their stay. More information can be found here: https://www.eaupalmbeach.com/offers#florida-residents-early-bookingresort-credit-offer.
- Third Night Free Offer
- As part of the Discover the Palm Beaches “Free Nights” initiative, Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa is offering a complimentary third night stay when guests book on select dates during June 1- September 30. More information can be found here: https://www.eaupalmbeach.com/offers#third-night-free.
They do not offer day passes, however a staycation here is paradise. The newly renovated resort’s spacious condo-style suites make family travel a (sea) breeze and are fully equipped with stainless steel appliances, full kitchen, private balconies, and an in-suite washer and dryer. Youngsters ages 4-12 can take part in the resort’s renowned Kids Club, with daily activities customized to each child’s age and interests. On the “menu” are crafts, sports, and seasonal adventures from sand art and hair braiding to water balloon games, treasure digs and sea shell expeditions. For freestyle fun, the family-friendly Lagoon Pool is a grotto-style, heated outdoor pool with a two-story waterfall and water slide, plus live entertainment on Saturday afternoons. Big-screen Dive-In Movies are held every Friday night and Saturday night.
- While on vacation, kids can learn how to do their part to protect nature with the resort’s Meet a Sea Turtle package. The package provides access for up to 4 guests to visit Loggerhead Marine Life Center with a private tour of the facilities. Guests can also participate in the Adopt a Sea Turtle program. While an actual marine sea turtle is not included, guests will receive a certificate with the name of their adopted sea turtle to take home. A portion of proceeds is donated to the Loggerhead Marine Life Center.
- This all-suite resort on Florida’s beautiful Singer Island offers a Capture the Moment package that includes the gift of a GoPro Hero4 Waterproof Action Camera to capture underwater action plus complimentary nonmotorized water sports and beach chairs and umbrella. Located on its own private sandy beach, the resort is right next to Blue Heron Bridge, one of the top diving destinations in the country.
- The resort offers a summer spa membership where you have access to the gym, spa facilities, receive discounts and more. Contact the resort for details on an of these offers.