Name: Krystie Lennox
Where did you grow up: Belleair Beach, FL
Town you live in now: Boca Raton, FL
Why you love living there: Boca Raton is beautiful, clean and adjacent to the beach.
Tell me about your kids: My daughter is 10 years old and going into 5th grade next year. She is spunky, artistic and a ball of energy.
Favorite things to do with the kids locally: We enjoy going boating, out to restaurants and bike riding in the neighborhood.
What’s your ‘day job’? How did you get started with it? I work as an aesthetic Physician Assistant at Sanctuary Medical Center in Boca Raton, and I am the founder and co-director of the Aesthetic Extender Symposium, a conference designed to educate aesthetic physician extenders in cosmetic dermatology procedures, as well as the latest laser technologies.
When I entered Aesthetic Medicine, I wanted to constantly learn and stay at the forefront of this ever-advancing field. It was then that I realized there was nowhere for me to do this! With all the aesthetic conferences held every year, none were geared towards the development of extenders. I decided something needed to be done to close this gap. Alongside Board-Certified Dermatologist, David J. Goldberg, MD, I created the Aesthetic Extender Symposium (AES). This four-day annual event caters to an audience of physicians, physician assistants, nurses, and nurse practitioners who work under the direct supervision of dermatologists, facial plastic surgeons, oculoplastic surgeons, and plastic surgeons.
The conference is now approaching its 15th year with an average of over 500 attendees who travel from across the country to learn about the latest advanced techniques and high-tech devices available within the aesthetic industry from some of the top leaders!
What is your best parenting advice. Lay it on us. I would say don’t be afraid to ask for help, try to remember to take a little break and let the positive energy from the good moments help you through the hard moments.
What do you do for self-care? Right now I am doing 3 things to take care of myself.
- 1. I try to jump on my Hydrow Rower 5 times a week. I really enjoy it because in 20-30 minutes I am able to work out most of my body. The live trainings keep my workouts diverse and interactive.
- 2. I also focus on healthy eating for my family as well as myself. I really enjoy making homemade meals so eating healthy is ease.
- 3. Lastly, I try to keep my skin “happy and glowing”. I am a 1-2-3 kind of girl. So after a good cleansing I simply tone, moisturize and protect with sunblock. I keep it simple and effective with good products.
Anything else you want to share? I love to cook. My kids call me a “5 star chef” and tell me I should start a cooking show.
I think we should also mention that if any Palm Beach Mom’s are interested in booking a treatment with Krystie at Sanctuary Medical Center, would like to offer a few special offers:
- $50 off any single treatment regularly priced at $499 or less
- $100 off any single treatment regularly priced at $500 or more
- We also offer complimentary consultations