Have an event we should know about? Please Contact Us
- This event has passed.
Pop up Patch for Philanthropy
October 17, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00 am, repeating until October 18, 2020
THE ROYAL POINCIANA PLAZA POP-UP PATCH FOR PHILANTHROPY
Celebrate fall in Palm Beach style with The Royal Poinciana Plaza’s Pop-Up Patch for Philanthropy benefitting Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope daily Saturday, October 10, through Sunday, October 18, in the East Courtyard.
Visit to select your pick of the patch! Enjoy a selection from 1,000-plus pumpkins including heirloom, miniatures and classic of a variety of shapes and sizes. By suggested donation, while supplies last.
Want to pick up your pumpkins without leaving your vehicle? It’s safe and easy with our Pick Up Quick program. This convenient offering makes curbside pick-up quick and seamless. Call 561.215.7360 to schedule a pickup during Patch hours. Assorted pumpkin boxes (suggested donation of $20 each) available for the Pick Up Quick service. View map of locations (Pink spots 1-10 only).
Additional daily happenings:
- Pre-register via EventBrite. Limited capacity. Reserve your time slot. Walk-ups honored pending capacity limitations.
- Masks or face coverings are strongly encouraged and available upon request.
- Utilize provided hand sanitizer.
- Always maintain six-feet apart.
- Allow volunteers to handle the pumpkins for you.
- Bring a card. Use touchless payment methods, when possible.
1. Visit the EventBrite dedicated event page
2. Select your preferred date and time
3. Bring your EventBrite ticket details with you to check-in
- Appointments preferred. Registration is complimentary.
- 1 registration = 1 person. If registering for your family, please insure each person (even Wee Royals!) has their own ticket.
- Check-in: Will be located at the East Courtyard
- If you’re unable to keep your appointment, or feel unwell, please cancel your reservation via EventBrite.
SATURDAY’S AT THE POP-UP PATCH
- Live Music | 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Look for this symbol to find stores donating a portion of their proceeds to Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope.
- Costume Contest | Adult, Wee Royals + Royal Pups
- Pumpkin decorating with LoveShackFancy (10/17 only)
- Kirna Zabête – Champagne sips + sweet treats | Register to win a $500 gift card + personal styling appointment (10/17 only. Register to win in-store.)
Presented with Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope, Frey Farms and United Nursing Services.
ABOUT CANCER ALLIANCE OF HELP AND HOPE
Cancer Alliance of Help and Hope, Inc., is a Palm Beach County not-for-profit organization which eases the burden of qualified local cancer patients by paying a portion of their non-medical bills, supplementing basic needs, and providing support and information resources.
100 percent of the funds raised from the pumpkin patch will be used to help local cancer patients with their rent/mortgage, utilities, car insurance, car payment and health insurance while undergoing treatment.