- This event has passed.
Wellington’s Drive-Thru Creepy Crawl
October 17, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
• Saturday, October 17th at Village Park
• Use the 120th Ave South park entrance
• 6 PM to 10 PM
• FREE to attend, visit wellingtonfl.gov/CreepyCrawlEVENT DETAILS 👻
Witches and graveyards and monsters, oh my! Navigate your way through over 8 different “scare zones” filled with all of your Halloween favorites — from classic horror characters, to zombies and creepy clowns, there is a fright to delight every member of the family.
SCARE ZONES 💀‼️
Pathway options through the park include routes for scare zones rated G through PG, appropriate for those with younger ghouls and goblins on board, and routes rated PG-13, for those seeking a more chilling experience. Please follow event signage for the appropriate choice for your family.
👉 In an effort to make this a socially distanced and safe event, guests are asked to remain in their vehicles for the duration of the drive thru experience. Passengers may roll down their windows but must wear a mask if doing so. 😷
EVENT ENTRANCE & TRAFFIC 🚗
• Event Entrance – Traffic must enter through the park entrance located off of 120th Avenue South.
• Traffic through the park is one-way — Traffic will move through the park from the 120th entrance and exit out onto Pierson Road.
THANK YOU SPONSORS!
This event is made possible thanks to the generous support of our community sponsors.
• Baptist Health South Florida
• Christopher Aguirre Memorial Foundation
• Florida Blue Medicare
• Joe DiMaggio Children’s Hospital