Have you been thinking about getting CoolSculpting to say goodbye to stubborn fat? There’s no better time than now to make an appointment for a complimentary consultation, unlocking these amazing one-day-only promotions on March 24, 2021:
- Buy a CoolSculpting or Body Work package and receive a $250 gift card to Sanctuary Medical Center
- Purchase any two Juvederm fillers and receive a free area of Botox
- Buy two areas of Botox or Dysport get one free
- Automatically be entered for a chance to win a coveted Peloton home workout bike or Mirror home workout machine
Sometimes, no matter how hard you hit the gym or how many green smoothies you drink, stubborn areas of fat on your belly, hips, or thighs just won’t go away. But don’t worry, you’re not alone. These areas can be particularly exercise-resistant, making them difficult or even impossible to tone on your own.
That’s where CoolSculpting comes in! Just a few of the biggest perks of CoolSculpting are:
- There’s no surgery required. CoolSculpting is a nonsurgical procedure, so there will be no scarring, no extensive recovery period, and little to no downtime.
- CoolSculpting targets stubborn, exercise-resistant fat. No matter how hard you hit the gym, some areas like the abdomen, hips, and thighs can be difficult or impossible to tone the way you’d like through diet and exercise alone. CoolSculpting can fine-tune your workout results for you.
- Results are long-lasting. CoolSculpting targets and eliminates stubborn fat cells in the treatment area for good, so results can be very long-lasting when paired with healthy lifestyle habits.
Am I a Good Candidate for CoolSculpting?
CoolSculpting is used to fine-tune your physique by freezing away pockets of stubborn fat that are resistant to your efforts in the gym and in the kitchen. But even if you are still working on your weight loss journey, it’s never too soon to start learning about how CoolSculpting works, or even book a treatment. Some people find that having an upcoming CoolSculpting treatment in the books is the motivation they needed to lose those few extra pounds and maximize their CoolSculpting results!
How Does CoolSculpting Work?
CoolSculpting uses a process called cryolipolysis. During this process, controlled cooling is used to freeze targeted fat cells without harming the surrounding tissue. This process crystalizes and therefore disables those targeted fat cells, and they are eliminated by your body’s natural waste removal process.
And the best part? You shouldn’t have to wait long to start seeing results. Most people are able to see an improvement in their body shape within two to three weeks after CoolSculpting. Those results will continue to develop over the next several weeks, with your final results showing up around three months out.
For more information about CoolSculpting, take a look at our CoolSculpting FAQ page, answered by CoolSculpting specialist Ashley Blaser or Thaina Maior. Our licensed Medical Aesthetician + Electrologist will also be available to evaluate you, should you be interested in other non-surgical Body Contouring treatments, after your CoolSculpting consultation.
If you think CoolSculpting could be the body contouring solution you’ve been looking for and would like to take advantage of our special offer on March 24th, contact us online or call our Boca Raton office today at 561-886-0970 to make an appointment for our one-day only CoolSculpting event.