- Name of camp: South Florida Science Center and Aquarium
- Description of offering: Summer is made for adventure! For young scientists ages 7-12, each exciting week of camp offers hands-on exploration on a variety of STEM topics. The days are packed with interactive lessons, exhibit exploration, crafts and outdoor activities led by our expert Science Educators. Space Science, Marine Biology, Dinosaurs, and more!
- Ages: 7-12
- Cost: Varies; check our website for the latest
- Location: 4801 Dreher Trail N, West Palm Beach FL 33405
- Dates: June 21st – August 9th, 2021
- Phone number and email for more camp details: Adam Newton, (561) 832-2026, email@example.com
- Website link: www.sfsciencecenter.org/camps
Camp Shalom was just voted Most Loved Camp for the third year in a row by parents just like you! With activities like daily swim, go-karts, fishing, sports, art, ninja warrior course, plus our newly added AquaZip, it’s obvious why kids and parents love Camp Shalom! We opened safely last summer and plan to do it again this summer no matter what the world looks like. With temperature checks, masks for campers and staff, small groups and no intermingling, and ongoing sanitizing, Camp Shalom makes health and safety a priority. Safety, fun activities, and our incredible facility along with our registered camp nurse, first-rate communication, and incredible staff is why Camp Shalom has been around for over 50 years. It’s why people say we’re the Best. Camp. Ever!
Ages: 2-8th grade
Cost: $315 per week
Location: 5221 Hood Road, Palm Beach Gardens
Dates: June 1- August 6
Preschool (ages 2-5): 561-712-5252 or BrookeP@JCCOnline.com
Upper Camp (K-8th grade): 561-712-5279 or RachelF@JCConline.com
Website link: CampShalom.org
- Description of offering: It will be at Riverbend as well as rotating with two other community locations for a full spectrum LOCAL natural experience. We will have surf lessons, kayaking, hiking, biking, paddle boarding, snorkeling, plant identification, survivalist skills, marine biology, art, music, yoga, sports, environmental impact awareness, earth clean ups, herbalism 101, animal encounters, and so much more.
- Ages: 5-15
- cost: $399 per week $379 first sibling discount, $359 second sibling discount.
- location: Riverbend Park
- phone number: 561-972-3112
- website link: www.Jupiteroutdoorcenter.com
- *photos (for upgraded packages)
First Tee – Palm Beaches Summer Camp 2021 allows participants ages 6-18 to learn the life skills through the game of golf! Our mission is to impact the lives of young people by providing educational programs that build character, instill life-enhancing values and promote healthy choices through the game of golf.
Camps are offered throughout Palm Beach County and all information can beFor more information, please visit our website or call 561-842-0066
- Ages- 6-18
- Cost – varies based on locations
- Locations –
- Banyan Cay Resort & Golf
- Boca Raton Municipal Golf Center
- John Prince Golf Learning Center
- Madison Green Country Club
- Michael B. Finnegan Learning Center, Dyer Park
- Palm Beach Par 3 Golf Course
- The Golf Club of Jupiter
Junior Naturalist Program and Mini Juniors Program @ Busch Wildlife Sanctuary
• Learn about environmental conservation and native Florida wildlife, while creating fun crafts and doing experiments. This is truly a one-of-a-kind experience to dive into animal handling, nature nurturing, and how to make the world a better place!
• Ages – Mini Juniors 5 – 8 yrs., and Junior Naturalists 9 – 14yrs.
• Cost – $100 per session; sessions vary. Contact for details.
• Location – Busch Wildlife Sanctuary 2500 Jupiter Park Drive, Jupiter, FL 33458
• Dates – On-going throughout the year. Contact for dates.
• 561-575-3399 and mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch your child become a musician this summer!
School of Rock is offering a wide variety of themed camps to ensure your child has a unique summer experience. Our summer music camps are performance-based, meaning students learn to play by rehearsing and performing together in a fun environment. Each of our camps end with a live rock show performed by the campers.
North Palm Beach Camps North Palm Beach | (561) 625-9238 11650 US HIGHWAY ONE, North Palm Beach
-Blues Camp, June 21-25, -80s Rock Camp, July 12-16 , Pop Punk Camp, July 26-30
South Palm Beach Camps South Palm Beach | (561) 855-2646 7433 S MILITARY TRAIL, Lake Worth
-New Wave Camp, July 5-9 , Planes, Trains and Automobiles, July 19-23 , AC/DC, August 2-6
All of our camps go from 9am-3pm, with a show on the last day at 6pm. They are great for students 7-18 years of age who have had some previous instruction. The cost is $395. We teach guitar, keys, bass, vocals, and drums.
Sign up on our website: https://www.schoolofrock.com/music-camps
WHO: Calling all families with students entering grades K through 3 in Fall 2021 (Must be age 5 by 9/1/21)
WHAT: Families interested in learning more about The Foundations School’s new summer program, “Arts for Literacy,” as well as the 2021-2022 school year are encouraged to attend the free Open House event on Saturday, April 17! Families will receive a tour of the new school and have the opportunity to participate in a fun art activity lead by The Foundations School teaching artists.
The Foundations School uses a sliding fee scale based on household size and income, and no one is turned away for inability to pay. The school also follows all COVID-19 appropriate guidelines recommended by the CDC including masks for all, taking temperatures twice a day, maintaining separate cohorts of children and repeated cleaning throughout the facility. Class sizes average 10 students. This not only allows for increased safety, but also ensures that students benefit from small group and individualized one-on-one academic instruction.
WHERE: Center for Creative Education; 425 24th St., West Palm Beach, FL 33407
WHEN: Saturday, April 17, 2021 – Open time slots from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
WHY: The Foundations School is the Center for Creative Education’s new program to give students the best foundations for success through a student-centered, creative, arts-integrated approach to teaching and learning, all while having fun!
HOW MUCH: The open house is FREE with advance registration required.
TO REGISTER: Interested families can contact CCE to register and arrange a time slot to attend.
MORE INFO: Visit www.cceflorida.org/summer-program, call 561.805.9927, or email Dr. Kevin Kovacs at KevinK@cceflorida.org to register.
Camp Good Grief is an overnight, weekend camp for grieving children ages 8 to 18. Camp activities are specially designed to help campers express their grief and develop bonds with others who have experienced similar losses. Our camp offers specialty activities such as arts and crafts and outdoor fun.
The Kravis Center is hosting Kravis Creates! Virtual Summer Arts Program starting June 21 and run through July 30, 2021. Young artists, ages 7 -18, will be guided by the Kravis Center’s professional teaching artists through creative week-long workshops in various arts specialties, including acting, dance, playwriting, spoken word and stop motion filmmaking. Classes are $125 per week of class. To sign-up for the Kravis Creates! Virtual Summer Arts Program please visit www.kravis.org/education-community/classes/.